Thursday, March 14, 2013

GOOD MORNING

Good morning everyone!  Hope this is going to be a lovely day for all of you.  It began a little cloudy, but now the sun is shining brightly and there is a lot of blue sky peeking through those clouds.



Yesterday began sunny and warm and ended up rainy and cold.  I couldn't believe how much the temperature had dropped from when I went into work and when I came out.

Speaking of work, I took a couple of pictures to show you of the new mural the kids did for the children's department.  It's really pretty.  So spring like and colorful!




Night before last I was so sick.  Something I ate didn't agree with me.  I got very little sleep.  I was debating whether to go to work or not, but ended up going.  I was so tired all day and felt so sick.  So glad I got out at five.

When I got home I told Joe to call out for dinner, I was too tired to cook.  He did and I ended up just going to bed without eating.  I slept for four hours.  When I got up I felt so much better.  I ended up eating half of a sandwich at 10 p.m. and going back to sleep.  I'm feeling OK now and hope today is better.  It's my late day so I won't get home from work until 8:30 tonight.  I so need a vacation.

I have so much to do before Easter.  I hope I can get everything done.  Part of it is getting this heart catheterization.  I got a call from the hospital yesterday to set things up.  I'm praying that this time it goes better.  14 days to go.

I'm going to get off of here and do some things around the house before I have to go to work.  It never ends.  Have a good day, folks.  

6 comments:

  1. Kathy, love the mural so pretty!! don't worry about Easter. do what you can!! you work too hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mural is so cheery! The children did a wonderful job.
    I love the colors of the sky,though it has been quite changeable lately.It is so beautiful when the sunrise creates a golden glow on buildings. Somehow
    I can never capture it on film...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A woman's work is never done my friend! We just have to do what we can and let the rest go.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE that mural! It's so bright and happy, just like Spring

    We had sun here for the last 2 days but no warmth. It's supposed to hit 60 tomorrow though, Woo Hoo! Trust me I'm going to enjoy it while I can because we are supposed to have a rainy wash out weekend!

    Enjoy the end of your week friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you really do need a vacation. And NOT the hospital kind!

    I hope and pray that you come through your hospitalization with grace and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late in my reading! Sometimes we are just TOO tired to eat! That's the way I was tonight. It is now in the wee hours of the morning. I think I will eat some crackers and milk and crawl into bed with my book. LD is out of town so I can sleep very late!!!
    Glad you are feeling better.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy--

    Such beautiful colors for the mural! So Spring-y and I love it!

    Sorry you weren't feeling to well the other day, but glad you feel better now.

    It's been real nice weather-wise here in Vegas. I hope it stays like this for a while.

    Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.