Wednesday, February 29, 2012

LEAP YEAR DAY


Really not a whole lot going on but I had to post on February 29th.  I mean, how often does one get to do that?

It poured rain most of the day.  As a result the library was almost empty.  It was a nice break.

We have a new intern (Jasmine) who is really good.  Jerry has been giving her a lot of my work to do.  As a result I am now LOOKING for work instead of trying to catch up.  Things are pretty well done.  Even my desk is completely cleaned off.  This is a new thing for me.  I have some ideas of things I would like to get done in the next few weeks, so I guess this is my opportunity.

We were going to go to the Lenten service tonight, but when I came home Joe was sick again.  I didn't want to leave him home alone, so I stayed home too.  I sure hope he gets over this soon.  I asked him to call the doctor and get an appointment but he wants to "ride it out."  And I know from experience that I can't force him to go.  I'll make the appointment and he just won't show up.

Like I said, it's been a nothing week.  Wish it were over though.  I'd like a day home to get some things done.  Like sleep.  Which is what I am going to do now.  Good night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand these men! I have started insisting and playing a heavy hand. This is working. However, I felt like Louis Dean needed to take responsibility for his health. Alas, since he wasn't doing it - I am!! It takes a rocket scientist to figure out all our meds and divide them up into weekly am and pm dose boxes!

    By the way.....the library is one of my favorite places to spend a rainy afternoon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.