Monday, May 16, 2011

TIME MOVES QUICKLY

Today went really quickly at work.  It seemed like the hands of the clock were just whizzing around.  I like days like that.  I guess I am just wishing my life away, but it's so much better to have a day like this than one that drags on and on.

I stopped at Shop Rite on the way to work to pick up a cake and card for my co-worker Marquita who turned 28 today.  She wanted a yellow cake with chocolate icing, but I couldn't get it.  So I got a chocolate strawberry shortcake that was so good!  My boss, Jerry, used to get the cake and card all the time, but I offered to do it once and it is now my job.  I don't mind though.  I pass the store on the way to work so it really isn't out of the way for me.  And I get reimbursed from petty cash.

Well, off to make dinner and then work on cleaning up the house for the party on Saturday.  I figure if I do a little bit every day I will get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.