Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A VISIT TO LOWES



And hopefully tomorrow will be one.  This is a very busy week for me.  Something going every day.

Today was the Ladies Bible Study.  Joe went with me and helped Rick who was mowing the grass in our yard.  

We are still studying the Fruit of the Spirit and today we talked about Faithfulness.  What a great study!  It's so important to be faithful and trustworthy.

After the study we all went to Shop Rite and had lunch.  Then we took Kathy home and then Debbie to her home.  Joe had to go to Lowes to get something to fix one of the toilets at church.  Rather than sit in the car and wait for him, I went inside and told him I would meet him in the home decorating department.  I always love looking in there.

Today they had grills and outdoor furniture.  I took lots of pictures to share with you.  I would have loved to buy a new outdoor set, but that's just not possible this year.  I did get some ideas though.

This would be way too big for my small yard.  But I loved the pretty pot on the table and all the pillows on the chairs.


This is a cute little set.  I like the wicker and the little table.  And this would definitely fit the yard.  But I think I want just a little bit more than this.


I liked this set also.  And the pretty pot on the table.  But a little too formal for my yard.


I loved these seahorse pillows.  I was very tempted to buy them, but the last thing I need is another pillow.


And look at these lanterns.  Now this is something I would buy.


There were more pillows.  Lots and lots of really pretty pillows.  *sigh*



Now this set I really liked.  There was something unique about the barrel table.


Such an adorable patriotic wreath.  I might have to go back and get that.


These shell lanterns would be perfect for a beach theme.


These chairs looked very comfortable.  I can see this on a summer or even autumn evening sitting outside with the firepit going.  *hmm...*


I saw Joe at the other end of the aisle and as I was walking up to meet him I saw this display of barbecue seasonings.  I have never seen so many different seasonings in one place in my whole life!


And then it was back home.  I hope you enjoyed coming along with me on our spontaneous shopping trip.  What did I end up with you ask?  A $2 bottle of wood glue to work on my one kitchen chair that needs some help.  But I had fun looking at the other things.

Kathy


9 comments:

  1. I like all the patio seating and the pillows; I am looking for a swing or rocking chair for the patio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always meet Louis Dean in the gardening area where I can sit on one of the comfy outdoor furnishings - usually under a gazebo if they have one set up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each set looks prettier than the last one. The one set I agree is a little small..Love pillows! Could snuggle all day! While I'm not a fan of green,I like the red parrot pillow.I couldn't believe all the spices! Glad you photoed it as that is something else! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, you certainly had a fun time at Lowes. What a beautiful selection they have for outdoor furniture and pillows. I did not know that they carried BBQ seasonings. That's good to know. I hope your day is lazy and comfortable. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had many lazy days this summer! lol And I would love to put pretty furniture in our courtyard but then it would be something else to try to keep clean! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love going to Lowes too and enjoyed your shopping trip there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pretty outdoor pillows!! And I must resist the purchase every time. The ones we have are just fine, but are a few years old. But still fine! Thanks for showing all the neat furniture too. Don't need any but it's fun to look.....and dream ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always fun to go shopping, even when it is just to collect ideas for later!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was out with my friend Jill yesterday and ate lunch. She had to return something to Home Depot so I went in with her. I found some nice combination sink, mirror and base....Oh I wanted one so bad but maybe a few years down the road...ours is ok though. Fun to look at them! Did find 3 pairs of gloves and purchased them as we always need a good deal on gloves.Once you see them, they won't be around long! One pair for each of us! Outdoor furniture is fun to look at too but rarely do we sit outdoors at home. If we do, it's just lawn chairs from the garage! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.