Saturday, February 18, 2012

FRIDAY VIEWS


Joe has still been having dizzy spells, but he felt well enough to come to work with me at dinner time last night.  For some reason he cannot get on the internet at home so wanted to come and use the wifi at work.  So he got to meet our new Library Assistant, Bob.  They really hit it off.

When we left at 8 p.m. he wanted to go to Chik-Fil-A.  That is his new favorite place ever since he found out there was grilled chicken that he could eat.  He is allergic to peanut oil and that is what they cook all their chicken in.  So now he can eat there as long as it is grilled.

Chik-Fil-A is a great place to eat.  It is always such a pleasant dining experience.  So I got a night off.

I had off from work today since I am working tomorrow.  Both Joe and I went to our new doctor.  I wanted to meet him and let him meet me.  I know I will need referrals soon and refills on medications and I wanted to see what he was like.  Joe went because he is still so dizzy.  He even fell off the scale when getting weighed and the nurse caught him before he hit the floor.

I really like this new doctor.  He is very much like my former doctor.  He takes his time talking with you and is really interested in how you are feeling.  A real family doctor.  He even makes house calls if he really needs to.  And he knows all my doctors at Aria Hospital which will make it really easy to get to see them.  Besides that his office is only 2 blocks from our house.  I think this is going to work out really well.  So much better than the other one.

When we were done, we ran some errands.  Or I should say I ran the errands while Joe sat in the car.  Finally I dropped him off at home and finished things up.  The doctor thinks Joe is dizzy because he has had terrible allergies and has fluid in his ear.  He gave him Anti-Vert to try to make him feel better until this all clears up.

After all the running around we were both beat.  I have not been sleeping well.  So it ended up that we both slept the whole afternoon away.  I had so many plans of cleaning and cooking today and got nothing done.  When we woke up, Joe wanted to go to the Sprint store to see about getting his computer hooked up with our internet system.  But we got there too late.  The store closed at 7 p.m. and we got there at 7:10.  Oh, well.  We will go there tomorrow after work.  But while we were there we ended up going to the Chinese Buffet next door.  I am getting very spoiled going out to dinner every night.  It was fun though.

So now it's to bed so I can get up for work in the morning.  Saturdays are busy, but never as busy as a weekday.  I hope that is true tomorrow.

Here is your Friday View for this week.  My Valentine's rose is still at work.  I will bring it home tomorrow.  But here is how it looked on Wednesday.  It has opened up a bit.


Have a good night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Joe, being dizzy is a terrible feeling. My renter took a few serious dizzy spells back in the summer and they finally diagnosed him with vertigo. Just thought I'd throw it out there for you. Not sure if Joe is having the same problems or not.

    Glad you got some rest. I know how it is to have all types of chores planned & end up sleeping instead. Sometimes our bodies just tell us enough already!

    Hope you had a good day at work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.