Wednesday, September 19, 2018

THE ANNIVERSARY FLOWERS



Hope you had a lovely day today.  I have so many fall pictures that I decided to start showing them to you a few days early.  Isn't this wagon just beautiful?  I wish I had something like that in my yard.

But I have something else beautiful to show you.  It has been five days since Joe sent me the wonderful flowers for our anniversary.  Some of them have really opened up and are even more beautiful.  And they still smell so wonderful.  Here are a few pictures I took of them to show you.







I know cut flowers usually last about a week.  Some of the flowers have seen better days so I will start pulling the bad ones, recut others and fill the vase with clean water.  Hopefully this will allow me to get two weeks out of them.

Today has been a beautiful, wonderful, warm day.  I smell my neighbor lighting up the grill and throwing on some steaks.  Summer is going out with just the most awesome weather.  I will miss the warm days.  But I like autumn too.

Enjoy your evening.

Kathy



8 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary a few days late, the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are just beautiful! Happy anniversary again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~*~*~* HAPPY ANNIVERSARY*~*~*~
    (A little late)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Anniversary...and beautiful flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stargazer lily! They have such a fragrance. I'm glad you can enjoy the flowers a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bouquet and sweet photos of autumn. You have a thoughtful hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are beautiful. I hope you can an extra few days to enjoy them. I love that photo of the porch at the end of your post. Now that's my idea of the good life. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have find your article very useful and reliable for lots of content readers so please write more on other topics too.

    Happy Anniversary Flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.