Sunday, September 30, 2018

NATIONAL COFFEE DAY



Yesterday was National Coffee Day.  Did you have your coffee?  I don't like the taste of coffee.  I never drink it.  Joe says it's an acquired taste.  He likes coffee -- black.


If you look on the table you can see my little African Violet now has two fully opened flowers.

I have the treat for Fellowship Time today.  I was going to make orange and cranberry muffins but I sprained my hand and couldn't mix up the batter.  So Joe did it for me.  They turned out beautiful and I am looking forward to having one this morning.  It so helps to be married to a baker.

I have been craving pumpkin muffins, so I bought some at Shoprite yesterday.  There are six, so I have breakfast for the whole week.  😊

I also got these cookies that were on sale.  Have you tried the pumpkin spice Milanos?


They are so good.  And they are gone.  I loved them so much that they didn't last long.  So much for cutting down on carbs and sugar.  Actually, I checked and the sugar and carbs were pretty low on these cookies.

I don't feel as though I am losing weight, but my jeans were a little loose on me yesterday, so maybe...  I am trying hard for my health's sake to lose the weight.

I want to show you this one picture of Jack that I took.  He's forever laying with his front left paw curled under.  Just that one.  He never does this with his right paw.  Such a strange one.


I'm going to get off of here and get ready for church.  Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Kathy


8 comments:

  1. I like anything 'pumpkin' and those cookies and the muffins both sound good to me. Have a blessed day at church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. America has so many pumpkin flavoured items , yummy! Sorry to hear you sprained your wrist, I had a cat that sat like that as well, Jack is very handsome, a beautiful colour he is,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those Pepperidge Farm cookies are so good! I haven't had that flavor, but it sounds delicious! :)

    Your cat, Jack, is adorable! I love when they tuck their paws in like that... so cute!

    Have a wonderful day! God's Blessings, Net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn’t know that you are married to a baker! No, I have not tried the cookies; yes, I did have my coffee with cream. ☕️

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had a great Sunday thanks! It was a bit of a cheat day consisting of eating chocolate croissants and pancakes but it's totally okay to have those sorts of days every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack is such a handsome cat!! Coffee should be celebrated daily!! I'm not into pumpkin flavored stuff so would not buy those cookies. I love plain Milanos though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your hand. Thanks,Joe,for lending a hand. Muffins were delicious! Jack is one handsome cat.Every cat has something that is uniquely theirs.I'm a BIG coffee fan!Enjoyed Dunkin Donuts buy one get one! I'm not a fan of pumpkin spice. I was in Rite Aid & was surprised to see all the products on the end shelf! The Milanos were there but also coffees,Special K cereal even Frosted Flakes! Apparently,Kathy,your clothes know more than your scale in regards to your weight.It may be starting with losing inches before pounds? Feel good about what is & keep on doing what your doing. In some way something is working.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely a coffee person. When I'm not at home, McDonalds had the best coffee to go. Hot and iced. I don't do pumpkin foodstuffs, but I have friends and family who love it. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.