Tuesday, September 18, 2018

SEPTEMBER JULEP BOX



I have my new Julep box.  I handpicked what I wanted to get this month and I'm really happy with it.  Want to see?  Of course you do.  I'm always excited when I see this box in the mail.


Here's what I got:  nail polish, lip balm and a facial mask.


I like this shade of nail polish.  It's called Evanne.


The lip balm crayon is "melon".


I have never used a facial mask before.  I thought I would try the deep hydration one.  I didn't realize it has three steps, takes awhile and is a little more complicated than I anticipated.  I will try it though.  Maybe it won't be as time consuming as I anticipate.  Have any of you tried one of these masks?


I had anticipated being away so I called off Bible Study for this morning.  Instead Debbie, Carole and I went to church to straighten up the sanctuary for the denominational meeting we are hosting on Saturday.  Summer flowers gone, autumn set up on the windowsills.  Autumn wreath in the entrance.  Pumpkin and autumn leaves on the table with the bulletins.  It looks really nice.  I was going to take pictures but forgot.  I will get some this weekend to show you.

Have to run now.  I am finally making my pork roast for dinner tonight.  Debbie and I went to Shoprite after we left church and I got the things I need.  It should be good.

See you all soon!

Kathy




6 comments:

  1. I've tried facemasks before in the past but I haven't tried ones from Julep. Love the lipstick crayon shade!♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to let us know how you liked the mask. Bet your church looks so pretty....be sure and take pictures on Sunday and share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use make-up and have never used a mask, though I do get a regular facial and she has used a hydrating mask on me. They do feel good. Let us know what you think!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers at the end! God blesses us with such color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never used a mask. Hope it's not as complicated as it sounds! How nice to have your church decorated for fall. I'm sure it looks beautiful.
    Wishing you a beautiful sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never used a mask, so I'm curious how your's works out. The makeup is a pretty color. I used to wear a little now and then, but not any more. Don't know why either. I think I miss it. I absolutely love love those flowers at the end of your post. You have a wonderful evening, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.