Friday, May 8, 2015

FRIDAY VIEW


It's such a beautiful day!  Sunny, warm and just perfect.  I had to work today and am so happy to be home and able to just relax.  That is until tomorrow which is going to be a full day.  But for tonight I am going to enjoy.

Work went pretty good today.  No real problems and what there were I was able to easily solve.  Why can't it be like that every day?

I went to Rite Aid at lunch and they had garden chairs on sale.  Usually they are $15 and I got one for $10.  We desperately need new chairs and these are really pretty.  They are black metal folding chairs with a sky blue back and seat.  They came in bright red also.  I'll be taking pictures this weekend to show you.  I got just one to see if it was the right height for the table.  If so, I will get three more.  If not, just one more that I can use in our seating arrangement.

After work I stopped at Home Depot.  I was looking for a couple of hanging baskets for my shepherd's crook.  But they were not only expensive, but huge.  Much bigger than I wanted.  So I am going to keep looking and if worse comes to worse I will make my own.  We'll see.  I did get a new African violet though.  Mine finally bit the dust.  I'm going to wash out the pot tonight and get this new one all settled in.  Yes, I know.  Pictures will follow.

Since it is Friday I called out to Dominos for dinner.  It's so easy and I'm all about easy this week.

I finally got over my migraine this morning after having it for two days.  Almost everyone in my family gets migraines.  We are so lucky.  Maybe that's why I'm feeling so much better.

I see from the app that our sandwiches and chicken are out to be delivered, so I will get off of here.  But before I go I need to show you my Friday view.

The other day at work I was just doodling as I often do at lunch time and drew a rubber band on my calendar.  Well, I did such a good job on it that for days I tried to pick it up and put it away.  Not just once, but several times every day.  That darn drawing!  I was glad to tear off that page when I changed it to May.


Looking back, it was pretty funny.  But I'm not doing it again!

Have a good night everyone.  I'm planning great posts for this weekend.

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Kathy, Next time doodle a dollar and everyone will pick it up. LOL. I know what you are saying about hanging baskets. Some are way too big. Wishing you a great weekend, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good weekend, find the hanging baskets you want, and take some pictures to show us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not got any hanging baskets so far. I bought six small plants from a co worker. I got them today. All money goes to American cancer society. His mom has battled cancer on and off. Today, I got two new tires and new wiper blades. Set for the girls getaway soon. Now I need to transplant hellebore plant to bigger pot and clean my kitchen. Have a great weekend and glad your headache has gone....they r NO fun!!!!! :' -(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your headache is better!!! I have been using the potholders you gifted me several years ago. Since I use them every day here in the camper - I have been thinking about you every day!
    Your rubber band really does look real!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy , thanks for the comments on my blog. I like your house in the previous post. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rubber band! It does look so real. Glad you got rid of the headache & that all went well at work. When I got to work yesterday,found a few changes. The main one was instead of a cart by the desk,we now have a board (part of the desk) that we have to lift up to get to & from the desk. Makes things interesting....
    For hanging baskets,did you try one of the tent places that pop up for Mother's day? The one down the street has some for $10. Looking forward to seeing the photos....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.