Wednesday, May 7, 2014

JULEP #3

I was so excited when I got home from my doctor visit on Friday to see this between the doors.


It was my Julep box number 3.  This time I got hand cream, hand scrub and a beautiful polish called "Paulette."  I think it's funny because one of my best friends is named Paulette.  She is pretty and would look so good with this shade of nailpolish.


I absolutely love the color.


I have been having lots of problems with dry skin on my hands and I can't wait to try this out.  I hope it works really well.

Well, that's my treat to myself this month.  Let's see what they send me next!

Kathy
------------------------------------
Wednesday's weather:
Cloudy
High:  71 degrees
Low:  53 degrees
Sunrise:  5:53 a.m.
Sunset:  8:01 p.m.
14 hours and 8 minutes of daylight 

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, You are catching on to how it works...treat yourself and get what you want . :):):) I like the polish. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, Kathy, Kathy....
    I have been so busy please forgive me .
    looks like a wonderful package . You deserve to feel special and pampered I love, love the pansies and violas int the blog below. I wish it weren't so hot here those die really fast. I also have not been able to enjoy a movie with the baby looks like mr banks is a good one.
    the only thing i have been watching is the news at 10 lol
    xo Marissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.