Monday, December 23, 2013

'TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

And I still haven't finished everything.  I might as well forget about sending cards at this point.  But...

I have my cookie dough made and in the fridge.  Going to bake that off tonight.

I have some of my gifts wrapped and under the tree.  Some is better than none.

I have most of my decorations up and will finish tomorrow after work.

So I am getting there.  By the time I get finished it will be time to take everything down and put up my snowflakes for January!  At least I can leave some of my snowmen up.

We got the word today that we get out of work at 3 p.m. tomorrow.  That will help me a lot!  And hopefully I will have pictures to show you then.

The only picture I have for you is the one I took of our Advent wreath last night.  All four candles lit and it looks nice.


So off to my baking.  I'll check in tomorrow.  I'm really enjoying all my blog reading and seeing how you all celebrate this season.
-----------------------------------------
Today's weather
Rain
High:  63 degrees
Low:  34 degrees
Sunrise:  7:20 a.m.
Sunset:  4:39 p.m.
9 hours and 19 minutes of daylight

2 comments:

  1. I can just get a whiff of those baking cookies! Tis the season!
    Due to the huge water main break,I'll be going to the humane shelter today. I went yesterday & the laundry was backed up. I was divinely inspired on a way to get the industrial washer going.We had wash! I'm going back to do more and praying for everyone who is without water.
    I look forward to seeing the pictures. It always feels like I'm right there when you take them.
    Merry Christmas! Believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! It's time to enjoy it all now! Merry Christmas my friend! Holiday hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.