Monday, July 22, 2013

THE SUNDAY GARDEN

We had a huge thunderstorm last night.  It was still cloudy on the way to church and looked as if it would rain at any minute, but it didn't.  Just a lot of clouds.



I thought I would show you my garden today.  Basically the only thing blooming out there right now are my gladiolas.





I like seeing them come up each year.  I know they always bloom right after the lilies do.

The coleus are still doing well also.


I need to get some sleep.  Until later....

Mostly CloudySunday -- High of 88 degrees at 1:45 p.m. 
Mostly cloudy. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your gladiolas!! I could never grow anything like that! Now the coleus - maybe! I actually HAVE some coleus but not as pretty as yours. I am up in the middle of the night reading blogs after I have changed out the laundry, emptied the dishwasher, folded a load of laundry, washed and filled the pets water bowls......
    Perhaps I need a glass of wine and read a couple more chapters in my book. Hope YOU get more sleep than I will tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, Aren't glads a flower that you have to dig up each year? Your flowers look great. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.