Monday, July 15, 2013

BAPTISM SUNDAY

Another down day for me.  I went to church, but got there very late.  At least I was there for some of the singing, the message and communion.

Joe is not feeling well again.  His new medicine makes him dizzy and he loses his balance.  He stumbled the other day and hurt his back.  He has been in bed all day.  We were going to go to baptism this afternoon, but he was not able to go and I ended up sleeping the whole day again.  I don't know what's wrong with me.

Well, I sort of do.  Here it is after midnight and I am still up and have to go to work tomorrow.  I just can't seem to get myself together.

Even though I did not go to the baptism, I have pictures of it which I thought I would share.

Pastor Justin, Gloria, Elder Shaun

Pastor Justin, Chuck, Elder Shaun


Pastor Justin, Irene, Elder Shaun



Elder Shaun, his wife Juliette, Gloria, Elder Rich, Anne, Chuck, Irene, Jon, Dottie, Caity (Elder Rich's wife) and seated Pastor Justin and his wife Cherie

Elder Bud was also there, but he is not in the picture.  We baptize in the family pool of the parents of Juliette in New Jersey.  It is about a half hour drive to get there and usually I am not up to it.  But it looks like a wonderful service and I am glad I got the pictures.

So now it's to bed so I can get up for my first day this week at the McPherson Square library.  At least I have my vacation to look forward to.  Only 14 days to Sisters' Week and my vacation.  I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. We leave in 3 days and I'm over the moon excited! I know you are too.

    Seems like when we get our sleeping habits out of whack it just throws off everything. Hope you feel better soon.

    Have a good week Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.