Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's Me!

A quick, quick, quick little note because I should be getting myself to church right now.  I dropped Joe off and then came back home to shower and change my clothes.  I know I have been MIA but things have been so very busy.  Working 6 days a week is not conducive to getting ready for Christmas.  The house is a mess with wrapping paper, cards and trash all over the place.  But today starts my countdown.  Can you believe it's a week from today?

I will write another post tonight (promise) but in the meantime, here's a few pictures for you.  (They don't show the mess.  hee hee)






2 comments:

  1. Sweet pics! YOu SAID you would be working a lot through the holidays! Now we BELIEVE you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we knew you'd be busy. Don't forget to take sometime for yourself and Joe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.