Sunday, June 26, 2011

THE SUNDAY GARDEN

I finally got myself out to the yard.  There was a lot more work to do than I thought there was.  I worked an hour and a half and got just a small portion finished.  I thought I'd show you what I got done.


I have at least one rose left.  There are some buds though.  I think if I deadhead the bushes I will get a few more blossoms this summer.


My hosta is huge!  When I bought it, it was just a few leaves.  See what seven years can do.


It looks so much better without the ivy all over it.  Ivy was all over the wall and plants.  It comes from the yard next door and is taking over my yard.  It was a lot of work getting rid of it.

Hopefully I will be able to work some more in the yard tomorrow.  I have so much more to do.

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to get your hands dirty, especially when it's in your garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.