Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SNOW AND A HOSPITAL VISIT


Here is the reason for our 7 inches of snow. I decorated my window with white lights and snowflakes. Within 24 hours of doing this, the snow started. So for everyone who got our latest snowfall on the east coast, I'm sorry. It's all my fault. : (

On top of this, we got a phone call early yesterday afternoon from my step-mom-in-law that my dad-in-law is back in the hospital. He had been home for 4 days. When the visiting nurse came, she saw his oxygen level was down to 84, his skin was gray and he was not able to breathe well. So they called 911 and back into the hospital he went. Joe and I went to the Emergency Room to be with him and stayed when they moved him into a step-down room. Please continue to pray for him (Joe, Sr.). His oxygen level came up to 92, but he is not out of the woods yet.

5 comments:

  1. I love the lights in your window. I bet they look really nice with snow on them too.

    I am sorry to hear about Joe's dad. We will pray for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the lights too. Don't know about the snow on them though. Ha, ha. Thanks for your prayers. Joe just called his dad and he was having physical therapy. So he is in the right place for now. Keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lights look great!The snow is God's addition to your window.I like the beauty of snow but don't like trying to navigate in it.
    Hopefully it will melt by April...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it melts before April! I expect to go back to work in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that's where all the snow came from! Ha Ha! I hope Joe Sr. is feeling better by now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.