Friday, January 28, 2011

PROVERBS 3:5-6

This evening is going to be hard for us.  It is always hard to say goodbye to someone.  Even harder when it is a separation by death.  And harder still when the people you have to be with for two hours hate you.  Thinking of these things I was actually reading someone else's blog when these verses popped out at me.  These are the two verses I took when a teenager as my life verses.  I'm sort of ashamed of myself that I haven't brought them to mind sooner, but glad I am now.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

Pray for us that there will be peace tonight.  The viewing is 7-9 p.m.  Tomorrow there is another viewing at 9 a.m. and then the Mass at 10:30 a.m.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and Joe. I know it will be hard, but you have the peace of God. It is within you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.