Friday, January 21, 2011

WINTER IN PENNSYLVANIA

One of my friends sent me this in an email.  Those of you who live in Pennsylvania will be able to identify with it.  It's very appropriate with our third snow storm (in the last two weeks) last night and another one on the way on Tuesday.  Enjoy!

WINTER  POEM
It's winter in Pennsylvania  
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At five  below.
Oh, how I love Pennsylvania 
 When the snow's up to your butt
You take a  breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.
Yes,
The weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Pennsylvania 
 Cuz I'm frozen to the ground!

2 comments:

  1. Cute poem! I thought I has missed all your posts but I see that you posted them all yesterday. You know me, I am always afraid I will miss something.

    Cherdecor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.