Saturday, December 10, 2011

Friday Views


Sorry this is late being posted but I had a kitty massage and fell asleep last night.  Not really, but I wish.  My first cat, Fluffy, used to give me kitty massages and they felt so good.  But then she would knead me where she wanted to, not my back or shoulders where I wanted her to.  Cats are like that.

I really did fall asleep though.  I am having problems with one of my teeth.  It is sensitive to heat and cold and is hurting so I have a feeling I have an abscess and need root canal.  (Not happy.)  I was running a fever all day yesterday so when I got home I took a couple of aspirins and went to sleep.  I'm feeling better now.  I have a call into the dentist, but she wasn't in yesterday.  I know she has Saturday hours so hopefully I will hear from her today.  If not, I'll give her another call.

It was a slow day at the Fishtown Branch yesterday which was good since I wasn't feeling well.  The librarian went to Dunkin' Donuts and brought be back a cup of tea.  Ever have just the perfect cup of tea?  That's what this was.  I ended up sipping on it for hours and it was SO GOOD.  Why can't I make tea like that?  (For you coffee drinkers, substitute coffee for tea and you get the same idea.)

I stopped off at a new Chinese takeout and brought home dinner.  It's been around awhile, but we've never tried it.  A very busy place, but I didn't have to wait too long and the food was very good.  I pass it on the way home so I know we will be having food from there again. 

Well, here is my Friday view (even though it is a day late).  We decorated the Christmas tree at Richmond Branch earlier this week.  Sheila and I set it up, Jerry put on the lights, and the kids in the after school program decorated it.  It turned out nice.


Jerry putting on the lights  
The kids putting on the decorations
The finished tree
 

3 comments:

  1. You proble had the fever from the tooth. I hope you can get your dentist today as am emergance. You have my sympathy. Root cannal is the worst. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about a good cup of caffeine (of your choice). I make instant every day no two cups are the same. Go figure!

    Love your cat graphic!

    The library tree looks super! The children did a great job. What I noticed that was cool... in the background of the finished tree is the flamingo poster. Reminds one that Christmas is everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's begining to look like Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.