Wednesday, October 16, 2019

WHAT'S FOR DINNER?


Hello, friends!  Hope you are all having a wonderful week.  Can you believe that the month is half over?  In just a few weeks it will be Halloween.  Then the holidays.  Wow!  Maybe I'm old because this year just flew by.

It's been about a week since I gave you a What's for Dinner post so I thought today would be a good time.



One night I made spaghetti squash and turkey meatballs.  It was a nice change from pasta.



One night I finished up the fish and chips from Red Robin.



Life has been rushed and chaotic.  As we were running around last Tuesday, we stopped at Shoprite and I sent Joe in for a rotisserie chicken and potato salad.  He got the store made salad for a change and it was delicious.



But I'm still cooking most nights.  Pork chops, mashed sweet potatoes and squash make a good fall meal.



I threw this picture of my mug in as an extra.  Although it is a Christmas mug, I use it all year.  My sister gave it to me years ago.  It is just the right size.  In case you can't read it, it says:  All I want for Christmas is Peace on Earth and really cute shoes.  Isn't that what every woman wants?

I have a couple more pictures but they are still on my phone so I will show you next time.  I still haven't found a charger for my camera battery.  But I'm sure I will in the great house clean up.  I have three of them and none are in the place I usually keep them.  *sigh*  They will turn up.  But until then, I'm using my phone.

Have a great day everyone.

Kathy


7 comments:

  1. I love your mug and your dinners looks so good. I don't know if you can with your camera, but my camera can use a phone charger to re-charge with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, this is a battery charger -- a box that plugs into the outlet and the battery into the box. But the good news is I found one of them!

      Delete
  2. I love spaghetti squash! After seeing yours, I'm going to snag one at the farm market today. I do love seeing your meals, gives me great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leftovers always come in handy. I am working hard at eating them rather than tossing them. That mug is sooo cute and, yes, cute shoes are always part of the wish list. I always wish for a calm Christmas Eve instead of a crazy one spent wrapping like a fool. It isn’t easy to pace oneself. Thanks for the meal ideas...I think I need some store salad. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your meals look good. We're having Chili tonight that hubby is making. He makes the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tried the spaghetti squash. It does look good. I love that mug. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only made spaghetti squash once! I liked it but it seemed like a lot of work.
    Love the mug!! I'm watching a Christmas movie on Lifetime while I'm reading blogs ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.