Friday, October 25, 2019

FALL COLOR IS STARTING


Hello, friends!  Hope you all had a good day today. I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and I took a few pictures for you.  Although most of our trees are still green, there is a little bit of color coming through here and there.  There were many beautiful pictures I could have gotten for you if I weren't driving.  But you know how it is.  Here are the few I did get.

This first one I took in the parking lot of the hospital before I pulled out.  It was a lot more yellow than it looks in this shot.


Then just before I got home I was stopped at a red light and got these two shots.



Another couple of weeks and I will have gorgeous shots to show you.  How are the trees where you live?

Have a good night.

Kathy





12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That was taken in Lancaster County where Joe and I go a lot and we have several friends. It is always beautiful there no matter what the season.

      Delete
  2. You are so much farther north than we are. Winter is not my friend, but I love the gorgeous colors of fall. Hope you have a good sleep tonight also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first photo is so pretty it could be a painting. I live where it is temperate so we don't get the fabulous fall colors out in the countryside. Some people here get fall leaves by planting trees like sweetgum in their yards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color!! None in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first picture is gorgeous!! You live in a beautiful place. I hope your appointment went well. I saw you on Linda Chapman's blog, and liked the name of your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those photos capturing all the colors! I love fall. I remember as a little girl my dad took us to the park. How neat it was to crunch through the fallen leaves,making a pile & jumping in...those kind of leaves are not in my neighborhood...bummer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is in full color here and so beautiful. Your pictues are pretty too...love this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine are in fade, which is why I am looking forward to seeing yours! 🍁

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors this Fall are so beautiful. I know what you mean about trying to get photos while driving. It's not very easy, (or smart) so when I can, I pull over to get a shot. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty it is where you live. Still green here but we have some colorful wildflowers blooming right now! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.