Sunday, August 18, 2019

MORE FLOWERS

Hello, friends!  Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday.  I am sitting at the kitchen table by an open window and there is a lovely breeze coming in.  It is quite a relief from the heat of today.  It was in the high 90s and had a heat index of 105*F (40.5*C).  It is predicted to be very hot for the next three days before cooling off for the weekend.  But it sure is nice right now!

Joe saw that the flowers he gave me three weeks ago were dying -- well DEAD!  So when he went to the store, he bought me more flowers.  What a guy.  So I thought I would share them with you.










I have them on the table here in the kitchen where I can look at them when I am preparing a meal or eating.  They are so gorgeous.  It's a shame flowers don't last forever.

As Joe was walking out of the door he asked me if I wanted anything at the store.  I asked for a bottle of iced tea.  He brought me two bottles and this.  I think I got the good end of the deal.

Have a wonderful night and I'll be back tomorrow.

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. He is, as they say and if you didn’t know it already, a keeper! Sweet man. Hope he got a wonderful supper and a Yankee dime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did come up a winner! The flowers are so pretty.Joe is a very thoughtful hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and such a nice variety.
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.