Sunday, August 11, 2019

FLOWERS


Surprises are nice.  Right before I went on my Sisters Get-Away Joe had a doctor's appointment.  We have gotten into the habit of where I drive him to the V.A. Hospital and then he takes the train home.  He likes to wander around the 30th Street Station (a huge place) and see what's going on.  And he has a favorite florist.  He visited that wonderful shop on his way home and brought me flowers.  He likes doing that.  So let me show them to you.




So pretty and colorful.  And always a red rose.







These beauties lasted two weeks so I think Joe certainly gets his money's worth.  Today I will take it apart, save what good ones I can and discard the rest.  I will get another week out of the few good blooms.  So sad flowers don't last longer but then maybe we wouldn't appreciate them so much.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Kathy




8 comments:

  1. These are so vibrant and lovely Kathy....I have been enjoying your menu features and great job on your food photos...looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers were lovely. It is so nice of Joe to get them for you. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing them here with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you put them in the fridge each night? That really extends their beauty. I’d say your husband is a very dear heart. How thoughtful of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are lovely! Joe really picks the right ones to surprise you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed seeing the special flowers your husband gave you and
    such a nice variety.
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers! Joe is very thoughtful. You two show your love quietly and sincerely. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL!! He's a keeper, that Joe =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.