Thursday, December 7, 2017

BLOGMAS DAY 5 - HADLEY IS FOUR MONTHS OLD!




Hello and welcome to Day 5 of Blogmas 2017.  I am such a bad great-grandmother.  I totally missed Hadley's four-month birthday.  So here, two days late, I am showing pictures of this past month.  She is growing so fast!



Her first Christmas tree.  She loves it.



Such a serious face!


This has got to be the best picture ever.  Is she scared?  Is she surprised?  I don't really know.


So cute!  She's not afraid of Santa.  At least not this year.



Her momma says:
My baby is 4 months old today, she loves her new build a bear that is supposed to be for christmas, everyone meet ELLA😍
At 4 months old Hadley is...
Around 17 pounds
Can say mama and dada
Can almost sit up without assistance...
She loves green peas
Loves talking
And loves Santa Claus!
4 months has gone by so fast!


Hadley, you are growing up way too fast.

Kathy
The North Pole



19 comments:

  1. How adorable! Love the surprise face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll baby for sure and I love all of her expressions. Living in Tennessee, I especially like her 'build a bear' outfit! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Hadley is beautiful. And yes, they really do grow so very fast. Enjoy her, she'll be running off to play with her friends before you know it. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even want to think about her growing up yet. You are right, the time just flies by.

      Delete
  4. Hadley is beautiful and you captured all expressions so wonderfully! First Christmas, imagine,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't take credit for the photos, they are all from her mom. She is so expressive, isn't she?

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh...my heart just melted...shes beautiful.
    Blessings
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Phoebe. I'm sort of partial to her myself.

      Delete
  6. Sweet little girl! Build a bears are fun. I bought one and sent to an Army soldier when he was in Iraq years ago. He still has it. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet that you did that for your soldier friend. I'm sure it meant a lot to him.

      Delete
  7. Well, she is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie pie! Thanks for sharing her :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hadley is absolutely precious!!! Thank you for sharing her :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! She is doing wonderfully well...most babies don’t sit up until six months...she may be walking by then! 😉
    She’s as cute as can be and what a fun Christmas for her parents and family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.