Wednesday, December 6, 2017

BLOGMAS DAY 4 - DECORATING THE CHURCH



Hello and welcome to Day 4 of Blogmas 2017.  Today I am going to show you pictures of the church I attend and the beautiful decorations we have.  Several people went there on Saturday to decorate the building.  I went to talk to the pastor, but didn't do any decorating since my stomach wasn't feeling too great.  In fact, I had a party to go to that I didn't show up for.  It was a low-key day.

But enough of that.  Let me show you how beautiful things are.  The people who came out to decorate did a fantastic job.  Their talent is so appreciated.










It is so beautiful and feels like Christmas when you enter the space.  Hope you enjoyed coming along.

Kathy



7 comments:

  1. Such creative people you have! Everything looks so beautiful. Sorry to hear you weren't
    feeling well. Please feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy visiting!! It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so beautiful. You have a lovely church. It looks so very welcoming. Here's hoping you feeling much better now. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did enjoy 'coming along' and only hope you are feeling better now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy, the church looks really pretty.. Very warm and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Christmas decor at your church. Our church was decorated this past Sunday. So pretty. I like to take my camera up to the balcony and get a photo of it...not yet done that. I got my little fiber optic tree up last evening. Big tree next. Feel better soon! Phil is getting over a head cold. He's slept on the couch three nights now, as he coughs so much and keeps me awake. Thankful he does that. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was interesting. I had to blink twice because my church looks a lot like this right down to the cross in the same place, the pulpit area is very similar, so is the seating (red at my church) and even rhe windows. I am always glad when a church decorates for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.