Wednesday, January 2, 2013

BACK TO WORK

 

It was back to work today.  I kept thinking it was Monday.  Funny how that happens when you have a day in the middle of the week off.  The room above is my shelving section of the library.  It is the non-fiction room.  This is just half of it.  Well, a little less than half.  Lots of work to do in this section.

It was lots of work all around today.  Not only did I have all of my end of the month reports to do, I had end of the year reports and filing to do.  Plus I got nine boxes of books and videos to unpack and put on the proper shelves shipped to me.  At least the day went quickly.

I still wasn't feeling too well today.  I really felt horrible.  But a little after lunch I started feeling some better.  I'm still not 100% but I'll take anything at this point.  When I got home though, Joe is feeling worse.  If it's not one thing, it's another around here.

I wanted to start undecorating, but I am just too tired.  Tomorrow I don't go in till 11:30 so hopefully I will get something done in the morning.  Am I the only one with cards and decorations still up?  I don't usually feel this way, but this year I just want it all done with and gone.  I feel as if I've been celebrating for over a month (since Thanksgiving) and just want to get back to normal (whatever that is).

Enough of my rambling.  I'm really tired and I'm going to head for bed.  Until later.    

1 comment:

  1. The end of the year ALWAYS means extra work. At least your day passed quickly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.