Saturday, June 16, 2012

LAZY SATURDAY

Ever have one of those days?  One of those days where you do absolutely nothing.  I mean really nothing.  That was me today.

I haven't been feeling really great lately.  My blood pressure has been super high and out of control even though I am taking my medication.  Seeing my doctor on the 27th to see if he can tweak my meds to where I am feeling good again.  That was the earliest appointment I could get.  It's been hard to go to work.  And I'm so tired all the time.  So today I decided to just lay around and be lazy.  So I was.

You know what?  I'm feeling better now.  Maybe I just needed a down day.  Maybe I've been stressed with Joe having seizures.  By the way, day two with no seizures.  Thank you, Lord.  And thank you all for your prayers.

There is a building across the street that is owned by the Viet Nam Veterans' Memorial Society.  They have a lot next to their building that everyone on this street and the next street over parks on.  We really need that extra parking.  Unfortunately, the neighbors have abused that privilege by throwing trash on it and letting their dogs do their business without cleaning up.  So they have decided to fence the property in.  It is certainly within their right to do so, but it will make things in this neighborhood really bad.  They were out there early this morning making a lot of noise.  It woke me up at 6:30 a.m.  But being the blogger I am, I looked out of the window and took pictures of it.




Around 4:00 p.m. Joe and I got up and decided we should run some errands.  We went to Home Depot to pay Joe's bill, ShopRite to do our food shopping (we haven't gone in three weeks and were out of EVERYTHING), and then WalMart to pay Joe's bill.  Of course you can't go to WalMart and not buy something.  I needed my allergy medicine, but then I saw this cute t-shirt which I want to use for 4th of July.  Wish I had had it for Flag Day this past week.



On to dinner now.  We're having salmon, corn on the cob and a salad.  I love eating "summer" food.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your day of resting helps! Sometimes we are just TOO tired!
    I always enjoy 'seeing' what you guys are up to. Praise for day 2 for Joe.....and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear you had a do nothing day. It's about time you take a day to rest!!!

    Glad Joe is on day 2 of no seizures. I definitely will continue praying for him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.