Sunday, August 14, 2011

A RAINY SUNDAY




Google image


What a rainy day this has been.  It has been pouring all day.  On the good side, my plants are doing really well.  No Sunday Garden pictures this week.  We got sooo much rain.


I had to work overtime today.  At least it was a good day to do it.  It was very quiet -- no one wanted to come out because the weather was so bad.  I actually had a pretty good day.  I met three new people who were very pleasant to work with and great to talk to during the slow times.  I love meeting new people.  So this has been a good weekend for me.  Also saw some of the people I used to work with and caught up on things with them.  I work 4 hours on a Sunday afternoon and get paid for 8.  Not a bad deal.


I was back at my own church this morning after being away two weeks at my sister's church.  I sort of missed being with her.  But it was good to see my friends.  We had a dedication today of Shawn and Juliette's new little twins, Natalie and Kate, and their 1 year old son, Connor.  It was a beautiful ceremony.


Well, it's back to work tomorrow.  Let's see how my second week of being supervisor goes.

1 comment:

  1. I just love rainy days sometimes! Especially when it makes you have a slow day at work...what a nice break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.