Monday, January 24, 2011

I WAS WRONG

Well it looks like I was wrong about Joe's dad.  We got a call this morning to come to the hospital right away, he was asking for us.  He is being moved to hospice care tonight.  He is given days or weeks to live.  Of course we know that only God knows when He will call Dad home.  Joe talked to him when we got to the hospital and he knows the Lord and is looking forward to being with Him.  It is so sad.  I will let everyone know what happens.

Also, Joe was feeling better, but being up and about he is now doing much worse.  I made him some scrambled eggs for dinner, gave him lots to drink and made him go to bed.

From being the sick one in the family, I'm now the one that's the healthiest.  Go figure.

2 comments:

  1. Prayers for all of you at this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. We are waiting for the phone call to tell us he has been moved to hospice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.