Thursday, July 15, 2021

I HAVE BEEN SO SICK

 This is going to be a quick post, friends.  I am not doing so well these days.  I started last weekend with a toothache and earache.  I thought it might be an absess and I was right.  My dentist is not available so I went to one in my neighborhood.  I will tell you the entire story later, but I really did not like her.  But she gave me antibiotics which are making me better.

At the same time I am in a lot of pain in my left shoulder.  I think I may have bursitis or a torn rotator cuff.  Either way, I can barely move my arm.  I have a doctor's appointment for Friday.

I am falling apart.  Don't get old, friends.  When I look back to when I retired five years ago, there is a big difference in my health.  I am glad I got out when I did.

Joe went to the store for me.  I asked him for an ice cream bar and this is what he got me.


He said this was all they had.  It is very good as well as being cute.


Not feeling well has put me way back on my cleaning and yard work.  I am tired all the time and have run a fever off and on all week.  I have to get well quickly to go on Sister's Week in two weeks.  I will NOT miss that or be sick for it.


But now my eyes are closing and I must go to bed.  I will be back soon.

Kathy

16 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear how bad you feel. As soon as I can get dress & feed the girls,Russ & I are going to the ER. He had an appointment for a CT scan but can't make that. Hope the antibiotics help even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Kathy, I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so sorry to read that you continue to feel bad! Your doctor’s appointment should really help. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good when it's Mickey. Hope you feel better soon. Saying a prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy - so sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope your can get some help from the doctor to get things figured out. Rest and take care. That ice cream bar looks so cute and delicious. Hope you are much better for your sisters week! See you soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you are not feeling well. Please take care and know that I will pray for your health and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not the news I wanted to hear, but thank you for letting us know so that we can pray. Yes, I know what you mean about a sisters outing as I have one coming up and I would hate to not be feeling well. Praying extra hard for you to recover quickly. You know I laughed myself silly listening to a comedian describe what it means to grow older. He said that now he can get injured sleeping. I know the feeling...turn just right and there goes the neck. Take care and don't fret the little things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you're not doing so good these days. Get lots of rest and I hope you are feeling better soon. That ice cream looks yummy! Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy, I hope you feel better soon. No fun to go thru all pain and suffering. God's mercies are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness, 🙏🍰 Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toothaches and earaches are the worst. Especially when you have an absese. I really miss my sister, and would love to have a weekend with her, but with my dearest's health issues I can't. I know getting older is not for the faint of heart or sissys. Will say a prayer for you that you are able to get better and enjoy your sister.
    The ice cream bar is so cute. Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sure hope and pray you feel better all around soon. Just take it easy and dont overdo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Feel better soon Kathy. Nothing worse than a bad tooth and then a not so wonderful Dentist to boot. I just changed Dentists and he's so sweet and does a wonderful job. It sure sounds like you have multiple things going on. Hopefully you can resolve the shoulder with maybe a cortisone shot. Take care and rest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love and prayers you get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. Tooth pain is the worst! I hope your whole body begins to heal quickly and you're feeling top notch in time for Sisters Week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you have diabetes? Try not eating sugar and limiting your carbs and see if you have more energy. I had horrible shoulder pain last autumn. It came out of absolute nowhere. I called my doctor and he gave me some Celebrex and within 48 hours my pain was gone. Perhaps suggest that to your doctor. I will be praying. ~Andrea xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.