Thursday, March 19, 2020

TIME FOR A LAUGH



Hello, everyone!  Welcome to Thursday.  The weeks just fly by, don't they? I haven't gotten nearly enough done this week.  Spring is right around the corner.  Like 11:49 p.m. tonight!  Well, I count this as the last day of winter and spring begins tomorrow.  And it's supposed to get up around 80*F (27*C) on Friday.  I plan on getting some work done in the yard that day.

I am having quite a time getting things done because of all the side effects I am having from my high blood pressure medication.  Every once in awhile I skip a dose just so I can have a good day.  Not often enough to hurt me, but I just can't stand all the stuff it does to me.  I am looking forward to seeing my doctor in April to see if she can change it.

We went to church last night.  Bible study has evolved into a Prayer Meeting.  Prayer is certainly needed in this world.  There were four of us and we sat on the three sofas far from each other.  If any of you have a prayer request, please put it in the comments and we will be praying for you also.

This is a stressful time in our world.  We wonder just when the coronavirus will disappear and life will get back to normal.  Although I think like the time following the attacks on 9-11 things will never be "normal" again.  

With the way things are right now, I thought we could all use a laugh.  My friend, Carol, posts the greatest things on facebook, so I borrowed some to share with you.


 I wouldn't want that job!

How many of you read Nancy Drew books when you were growing up?  Here's the newest book in the series.

 Here's incentive to find a cure for the virus.




I used to work for the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia.  So I really enjoyed this cartoon.



My sister-in-law, Kim, owns a cleaning business.  She should try this for the duration.


Finally, this saying is so true.  We all need to laugh right now.  It makes us feel better.



Hope I gave you a chuckle.  

And finally I have been witnessing to people all over the place.  Jesus is coming soon and I don't want anyone to go to hell.



See you soon.

Kathy



7 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved your post today! The smiles at the end lifted my spirits. You are right that there will be a new normal.A joy to hear about witnessing! We should all be doing that and praying.Prayer is powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! Thank you. And I loved that parting thought. True! Hope that you are feeling better and that you soon have a better solution for bp meds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with that last saying. We ARE the church. You take care and keep both you and Joe safe. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby and I both had a good laugh at the dinosaurs and the astroid! That's a winner! Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy, I love these. So good to smile and laugh right now! Thank you so much! I do have a prayer request that I will email you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did make me chuckle! Thanks! It looks like everyone enjoyed your humor.
    Get out in the sunshine, good for ya!

    The last meme is so true, We are the CHURCH!!!
    Keep safe and smile at everyone, it will do you both good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laughter helps us get through this period of time. God is in control and I trust Him and He gives me peace. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.