Tuesday, December 4, 2018

BLOGMAS DAY 4 -- THE LANCASTER HAUL PART ONE




Hello and welcome to Blogmas Day 4.  It's been very busy here.  Still so much to do before the big day.

Today I thought I would show you part of the things I bought in Lancaster last week.  I haven't photographed everything yet, so here is part one.

The first place I went to was Target.  They have a very nice store there and I got a lot of nice things.  I am not showing pictures of the things I got as gifts for people that I know read this blog.  They will just have to wait for Christmas.

One thing I found was the mix for Snickerdoodles.  It is hard to find around here and I was so glad to see it.  I also got some Christmas Chessman cookies.  They were good.  They're gone.


We found these Christmas lights for the front window.  They are large bulbs like when we were kids, but are LED so are cool to the touch.  I have to get these up soon!


 I found hand soap for 99 cents each.  They were all summer and spring scents so I think they were trying to get rid of them.  That's OK with me.  I'll store them here and have one for the bathroom and one for the kitchen for next spring and summer.  They all smell so good too.  For summer I got "Summertime" and "The Ocean."


For spring there is "Meadow" and "Rain Shower."  Each of them makes you think of just that.


As I showed you earlier, I got an infinity scarf because I was cold.  It is cream and gold colored.  So pretty.


I also found the Mrs. Meyers Peppermint hand soap.  We couldn't find it in Philly.  It is next to the kitchen sink being used now.


Joe found a Harry's set for a friend of ours.


And look at this sweet little Swiss Chalet that Joe found.  It lights up and is so pretty at night.


The last place we went to before coming home was Kirklands.  I told you earlier that I wanted to buy everything in the place, but didn't.  Let me show you what I got there.  Again, I'm not showing what I got for Joe.  You will see it later.

I found these cute ceramic measuring cups.  They wanted me to bring them home, so I did.


They exactly match the new Pioneer Woman pans Joe bought me.  Those measuring cups were meant to be mine!  By the way, I love my new pans.  Nothing sticks to them.


I also got a cute snowman ornament and two Christmas sachets.


I thought I had all my gifts bought, but realized I need one more.  Oh well, that isn't too bad.

My Jack isn't bothered by all the Christmas preparations.  He just sleeps on.


I need to get some things done, so I will see you tomorrow for Blogmas Day 5!

Kathy




9 comments:

  1. Some good finds!! I love your Jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves Target! I took Jutta for the very first time just the other day. Finland does not have Targets!! Or Tuesday Morning or Aldi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a haul! The spring fragrances sound so nice.Loved the ending with Jack's napping,paws crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sis and I were shopping in some of the same stores that you were and we missed all the good things you found. I do love a Target run!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- It looks like you had quite a haul there, Kathy. What a fun bunch of things! That soap is unbelievable for 99cents. I love Mrs.Myers and glad that you found the Peppermint scent there.
    I hope you and Joe have a great day and give Jack a little 'kitty kiss' for me. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shopping! You got some wonderful buys. I just love those Christmas lights and the little measuring cups. I think I've finished my shopping. Now it's just getting to all the wrapping. Not my favorite chore! But I'll get it done. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an array of items. I use Mrs. Meyers all the time and am currently using her dish detergent. It smells so wonderful for this holiday season. Thanks for stopping by and happy rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen Mrs Meyers peppermint soap here in town. I like her hand soap st work. Better than the antibacterial soap. Good finds at target. I found a Pioneer Woman scraper with a wooden handle on it at Wal-Mart awhile back. Top part is purple and last one so I bought it for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.