Tuesday, December 18, 2018

BLOGMAS DAY 16 -- THE DECORATING CONTINUES


Hello, friends!  Christmas is in one week and I am so not ready.  But I did get some more decorating done last weekend and I thought I would share it with you.

My deer is back but this time there is something new.  My sister gave me this beautiful little lighted tree when I saw her last week.  It's perfect on the shelf.


I finally got a hook on the front door and put up my jingle bell wreath.  I got this wreath in Kitchen Kettle in Lancaster County about 6 or 7 years ago.  It's just not Christmas without it.


There's something new on the back door this year.  I found this fun little sign at Target a few weeks back.  It was only $3 and perfect for this time of year.  So cute!


I think Christmas decorating is done for this year.  But I have loads of winter things to put up for January.  The decorating doesn't stop when Christmas is over.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Kathy






8 comments:

  1. Like what you have done and glad to know decorating isnt done when Christmas is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sign on your back door is GREAT! Very festive, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to collect things over the years! I like to decorate with my snowmen for January...it's my birthday month. Can't wait to see what you do. Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! That color on your lips is beautiful. Dare I ask? I got some Burt’s Bees Peony today, but it is not quite cutting it. Your decorating is lovely. The jingle bell wreath and the Candy Cane sign...wonderful! I have found such cute things at Target.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently, my word of the day is “cute.” ☺️

      Delete
  5. The little tree looks great next to the deer! Love the snowmen you're wearing! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little tree!! And the candy cane sign is so cute. I had a jingle bell once. Not sure what happened to it....don’t think it made the cut when we moved :(
    Always more to do before the big day....I try to pace myself but it’s getting serious now. Yikes!
    God bless your day, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Jingle Bell wreath! It's perfect for the season. Now I'm off to catch up with your next post. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.