Monday, December 3, 2018

BLOGMAS DAY 3 -- DECORATING THE CHURCH




Hello, everyone!  Welcome to Blogmas Day 3!  I am so happy you have decided to visit my little blog.  Today I want to show you how pretty the little church I attend looks all decorated for Christmas.  A few of us went over there on Saturday and worked hard to get everything set up.

The Nativity scene has Jesus missing from the manger.  He'll show up on Christmas Eve.


The windows are so pretty.



The front of the church.  Beautiful!


And the Advent candles just waiting for Sunday.






The cutest little tree imaginable.  It looks like it just got cut in the woods and brought in.  I got the table runner in Lancaster a few years ago and gave it to the church.  It's just perfect on the offering table.


I taped the lighting of the Advent candle yesterday and I'm inserting it here.  It was lit by our Ministry Assistant Rick.



Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!  It's off to the Nursing Home today and a (hopefully) large clean up job.  I want to make brownies too.  We'll see how that goes.

Kathy



10 comments:

  1. I love the window decorations...it's a good idea for a home too! Enjoy your day sweet lady! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like to see how other church's decorate. Very special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your church looks really lovely. I love that "Silent Night" picture at the start of your post. It's really beautiful. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did a wonderful job decorating and all looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks beautiful!! I used to love to help my grandmother decorate the church.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your church looks so festive!! I do love the NOEL ribbons in the windows!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just visited Barb and she shared her church. From a large church to a small church and both beautifully decorated and celebrating the same Jesus. Makes me grin. So, did the large clean up go well? I got the dishes done. That's something right there.☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. The church looks so beautiful. The little tree looks just right on the table.So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did an amazing jog decorating your church looks so festive!!! I hope you have a blessed Advent!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.