Sunday, October 6, 2013

THE EASIEST PUMPKIN MUFFINS EVER

I love pumpkin muffins, so when I found this recipe I wanted to try it.  It is so easy!

Begin with a box of yellow cake mix.  Any kind will do except don't use the "pudding" kind.


Put the mix in a bowl and add a 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree.  Not pumpkin pie mix.


Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon of cloves.  Mix together.  Really mix.  I found this hard to do because the batter gets really thick.


Line 12 muffin cups and fill them about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way with the batter.


Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.  Let cool and enjoy!


Warning:  These contain a lot of fiber.  If you have difficulty digesting fiber, this muffin is not for you.  I found out the hard way, but Joe enjoyed the other 10.  ;)
 

7 comments:

  1. Kathy, Do you ever feel that ,"you are damned if you do and damned if you don't "??? Who would ever think you couldn't have fiber? I thought the older we got the more we needed. I have to say those muffins looks darn good. I hope you can find something that would be good to have as a snack. Please be careful this coming week....it looked like a mean weather was headed your way. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody has something. This is just what God has given to me and it's OK. They were very good. And I did get to eat two!

      Delete
  2. This is my kind of baking! EASY and delicious!
    Thank you for the timely recipe and for showing how easy it is.

    I have been thinking and praying for you and Joe.
    Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the prayers. They are GREATLY appreciated.

      Do try these muffins. They are so easy and so good.

      Delete
  3. Kathy~
    These muffins looks so delicious! I could use some fiber in my diet...I sometimes don't get enough and well, I get bad constipation is that too much information? LOL I am so trying these really soon.. I hope you and Joe are dong great. I have been so busy with the adoption that I lost track of my blog.. I hope you are taking good care of yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, hoping you and Joe are feeling better each day. I love these muffins and have made them in the past, need to get a mix. I am going to try the sugar free variety. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious! This IS the season for all things PUMPKIN! Summer and I shopped in a Rite Aid drug store today and I thought about you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.