Thursday, October 31, 2013

GETTING READY FOR HALLOWEEN

Another morning where I woke up at 3:00 a.m. and can't go back to sleep.  It's now 4:30 and I am starting to get tired so maybe I can get a few more hours sleep before going to work.

My checklist for today is starting to get filled.  Candy?  Check.  I got 6 bags of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  They are my favorite so whatever is left is mine.  
 

I still have to go to the attic and get the Halloween bowl we always put them into, get some chairs to put out front to sit on, and find the Halloween top I want to wear to work.  I know exactly what I want to wear it's just a matter of finding it in my mess of clothes.

I will be taking pictures to show you later today or tomorrow.  We dress up at work and I always try to get a shot or two (or five or six).

After today, it's on to the holidays.  Only 55 days to Christmas and 59 days to my birthday.  The years just seem to fly by anymore.  I must be getting old. 

-------------------------------
Wednesday -- Light rain
High:  59 degrees
Low:  44 degrees
Sunrise:  7:28 a.m.
Sunset:  6:00 p.m.
10 hours and 32 minutes of daylight
The days are getting shorter and shorter. 

2 comments:

  1. Russ made the same comment! It seems the older we get,the faster time appears to pass. My husband can be so observant. ha ha
    It sounds like work should be fun for you today at least.The part about 5 or 6 pictures made me smile. You always take such good ones! Thank you for sharing them.
    Being a "doggie" person,I wish you a Happy Howl-o-ween with many more treats and no tricks! Have a boootiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, If you think time is flying now....wait till you retire, your life will sprout wings. No fair turning off the lights and pretending you aren't home....just to get the reece cups.xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.