Wednesday, April 17, 2013

THE END IS IN SIGHT

It looks like the street/water lines repair which started in February is almost finished.  I am hoping that by next week we will actually be able to park in front of the library again.  It looks VERY hopeful.

This was taken on Monday as I was leaving work.  Looking good.

Yesterday when I went to work this sight greeted me.  There were four huge cement trucks.
And guys spreading out the cement.
 When we left at 8 p.m. last night the cement was drying.  It looks as if they will be putting the black top on today or tomorrow.  And then... hopefully then... we will actually be able to drive and park on the street again.  It's a day I've been waiting for for three months!

4 comments:

  1. Kathy, quickly go put your hands and feet in the cement with a date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be cool,Marissa! I like it. Hopefully all will be back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can't fight it, enjoy it.
    Sounds like that is what you are doing. If anyone can sympathize living with construction, it would be me.
    Happy parking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh construction fun. Glad its nearly over. Am waiting with bated breath to see what happens when all the interchange construction begins. Will have to take a round about way to work for awhile, probably more than a few months if I want make it to work on time. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.