Friday, April 19, 2013

FRIDAY VIEWS



What a view I have for you today.  The street is finished!



I even got to park on it yesterday.


It's been a long time coming. I am very happy!

I was working at the Fishtown Branch today.  It was very slow with only two little rushes of busyness all day.  And it was a beautiful day.  Sunny and warm.  I wanted to go home and enjoy the day so badly.

I know it is spring.  I made my first pitcher of lemonade this evening.  I drink lemonade all summer long.  Yum.

I want to show you one more "view" today.  This is Wednesday's sunset.  So beautiful.


 
Fifteen minutes later it looked like this.

Sunsets are so beautiful and so fleeting.  How beautiful God made this earth.

This is going to be a busy weekend.  I'm going to relax this evening because I'm going to need my strength for the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Street parking!
    What a cute street.

    Busy weekend? What's up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww finally huh?... That's great news...how do you make your lemonade?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.