Wednesday, March 31, 2021

IT'S BROKEN

 Hello friends.  Hope all is well with you.  Just a quick note to let you know that my computer is broken.  All my wonderful photos and videos are gone.  So is all my Bible study notes and Sunday School lessons along with the template for the church bulletin for Sunday.  Fortunately Pastor Ralph is picking up the care of getting the bulletin published.  I am thinking it might be an easy fix, but I think I will get a new one just in case.

So this is the best I can do on my tablet for tonight.  I will keep you updated on the progress.

Hope you have a good night.

Kathy

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to read this post, Kathy. Computers can be a blessing and a bane when they crash. I hope that you will be able to salvage some of your photos, videos, and lessons. Hoping for the best and please keep us posted. Best wishes to you and Joe for a Happy Easter celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Kathy. I'm so sorry this has happened. Next time... back-up, back-up, back-up... all those files. :-( ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy,I feel for you. All the time & effort you put into your notes & photos. I hope it is a quick fix. However it's sometimes easier to start new. Hopefully some of the data can be retrieved later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry about your computer and all you had on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hate that! I hope they can get it running again! Take care and try not to worry! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry, hoping they can be retrieved. Sometimes we can be so surprised by what they can bring back. I enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a shame to lose everything on your laptop. I've been there. It's not much fun. I wish you luck with your new laptop. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had that happen and I took it to Best Buy and the technician removed the hard drive ans transfered everything to new hard drive--cost $50 but was worth it to save everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can have everything copied from your hard drive to a new hard drive .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.