Saturday, April 3, 2021

Getting Ready for Easter

 I am borrowing Joe's Chromebook and I think I can get a post done with it.  This has, like last year, been an unusual Easter season.  I am trying so hard to clean and decorate the house, but all I do is fall asleep.  I am really tired.  All the time.

After the fiasco at the doctor's office with my second Covid-19 shot, I went to the pharmacy and took a Covid test.  I got the results back today and it is negative.  So I will take that email with me when they call me to come back for the shot and show them I do not have the virus.

Last night Joe and I and two of our friends went to the Good Friday service at church.  It was very pretty.  I was able to take a picture of the flowers on the front table along with our Communion set.


Today we went to the bakery to pick up some things that we had ordered.  It was a good thing we had ordered the other day.  There was a line to get into the store.  I also took a picture of the window.  The bakery window was so cute.



Now that we have eaten lunch I must get busy cleaning.  My sister is visiting on Monday and I want to have things looking nice.

Since I have figured out how to post pictures, I am going to take some this weekend to share with you.  Hope your Easter is wonderful.


Kathy

12 comments:

  1. Hello Kathy! I hope that you have a wonderful, blessed Easter and that you enjoy your visit with your sister. Will pray that you are able to get your second Covid vaccine soon. You and Joe stay well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers at your church are beautiful! Wishing you and Joe a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went the Good Friday service last evening as well. We do have little cups with a small round bread and undeneath the grape juice. It was so good to attend. I bought some orange/yellow tuilps while out shopping Friday a.m. then got my pedicure/manicure done. I don't usually do a manicure but I decided to do it as Dawn was waiting for a lady to finish a pedicure. Nice dark purple color. Have a good Easter weekend. I need to get things cleaned up as well....daily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending best wishes to you and Joe for a Happy Easter. Hope that all goes well with the second vaccine shot and how annoying that you had to get a test to prove you were negative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pastries. I would stad in line at a bakery...haha. Have a blessed Easter. I've had both my vaccines with no reaction. Thanks the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Resurrection Day! How nice that you can post again. Enjoy your time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree,the bakery window is so cute! Love the chick.Wishing you & Joe a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter to you too! Have a beautiful day! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joe's Chromebook did a nice job for you. Computers! I want them to work perfectly forever. ☺️

    My daughter is coming Tuesday and I feel the same way about the house. Here's to success for us both.

    A blessed Easter to you and Joe and your church family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a lovely Easter and are now enjoying a visit with your sister! Special occasions call for a bit of extra energy . . . and with your being so tired, I don't know how you did it! I had a very busy week before Easter, and I declared Monday a vacation day for myself. I puttered around and did a few little things, but mostly I was lazy. And it felt good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My laptop has been in the shop all week. That new Windows version update was a killer diller! I just love those purple tulips. They really are quite beautiful. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a good Easter and all went well. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.