Sunday, April 8, 2018

I FOUND MY OLD CAMERA!

Whoo hoo!  One camera found.  One to go.  And my Bible Study notes (and book).  Yes, I found my old camera but have now lost the book I need for my Bible Study lesson on Tuesday.  I think there's a conveyor belt in this house that whisks things away and then returns them to me at a later date.

But I am beyond happy that one camera is found.  I used it this morning to tape the pastor's message.  So nice to have it back.

As I downloaded my pictures today I found some I hadn't shown you.  So here goes.

Joe and I went to the Haru Sushi and Habachi for the first time.  (I already showed you the pictures from later when we took Joe's friend.)  Here's what we got.

Joe had the sushi special of the day.


I had the vegetable yaki soba.


Joe also got a Japanese orange soda.  He remembers them from his time living in Japan.  And he loved his lunch.


A couple of days ago I noticed there are buds on the tree in my yard.  I think Spring might actually be on the way even though the temperature says 31*F (-0.5*C).  At least there hasn't been any snow this week.  Oops!  Now I've done it.  There will probably be a snow storm soon.


I liked the way the tree looked against the sky.


I am so happy to be able to document my life again.  Especially with a road trip coming up in a couple of weeks.  Now if I can find the rest of my missing items, I will be a very happy girl.

Kathy






14 comments:

  1. I am SOOO glad you found your camera. I know you are thrilled, too! It is good to see you back posting pictures of yourself again.

    I hope you have a wonderful week, Kathy. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy for you too! I know how frustrating it is to look and look for something! Love your photos! Enjoy your evening! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyy that you found one of your cameras; bet the other will turn up soon too. Enjoyed your photos; hope the new week will be a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you found your old camera. Loved seeing the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the feeling you get when you find something! Hope the notes turn up before Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad one camera was found. Little tiny people move it? Praying bible study bag shows up too. Weird how things can disappear! We've had a ☔ windy Sat. It's a bit warmer today. Spring is somewhere out there. My lilacs are starting to bloom! Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, one camera found! I know how good the feeling is ;-) You got me to laugh right out loud with the conveyor belt!! Too funny.
    God bless you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for your camera! I love your idea of the conveyor belt! Hopefully all will be found soon. There is talk of a 'dusting'of snow for tomorrow!Mostly rain & in the morning,clearing later. I saw several robins & my hyacinths are blooming....guess it's almost spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Where did you find it? Your comment about the conveyor belt made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup, it looks like Spring has found you! Today I will go out to see if my trees have leaf buds too. I'm so glad you found your camera. Where will your road trip take you? Something nice to look forward to. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hot dog Kathy !! Glad you found one camera. Keep going till you have found everything. :):) There's trees budding here, but not many other signs of spring. It snowed once again this morning and melted as soon as the snow stopped. Hooray. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to hear that you at least have a camera agin, Kathy. Hopefully, you will find the newer one too and then you will really be happier.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so happy that you found your camera looking forward to more of your lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad that you found your camera. I know how it feels when something has disappeared. I love the trees against the sky. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.