Thursday, April 5, 2018

HADLEY IS 8 MONTHS OLD

My great-granddaughter Hadley is getting bigger and cuter each day.  And she's already eight months old.  You know I had to show you this month's photos.   There's a lot of them, but I have cut them down as much as possible.  Aren't you glad I do this only once a month?


It's check-up time!

She loves playing on the swings.

Going shopping with mom.


Cruising around town




I love this picture of her

She's such a happy baby



Hadley's first Easter.  She's not too sure about that bunny.

With mom and dad on Easter


I had to laugh when I saw this one.  Uncle Colby is teaching her how to drive.

Thank you for all the kind comments you have been leaving me.  My back is MUCH better.  A few more days and it will be back to normal.  I still have not found any of my missing items.  I need them soon!

So until tomorrow when we are predicted to have another snow storm...

Kathy

12 comments:

  1. Kathy, I am smiling, I love all those baby pictures. I see she is wearing Uncle's cap while she drives. :):) Too sweet. That little levi jacket is a keeper. I would never get rid of it. My oldest grandson had one and four or five of the other grands got to wear it also. Glad you are feeling better, you are in my prayers sweet girl. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how it’s possible, but she gets more adorable every month. So good to know that your back is doing so much better. Still praying about that missing camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just the cutest little girl and I loved each picture. Thank you for sharing with us. So glad to hear your back is better. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the cutest little bundle of joy! I love seeing her photos. And I'm glad you are feeling some better this week. I hope things improve for you SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is beautiful, so happy, so healthy,, a beautiful nursery as well, I'm glad you're feeling better and as soon as you stop looking your cameras will show up,, I HOPE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is SO adorable! Those eyes!! Oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful! It's obvious that she is well loved <3
    So happy to hear your back is better. I haven't found my keys yet either. I've pretty much given up and hope someday they will be discovered. \_(^^)_/

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is just darling. You go right ahead and post her photos. It's good to be proud of our loved ones. I'm so glad that your back is feeling much better. Hopefully, you'll find your camera soon. I'd be lost without mine. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos of a sweet girl, Kathy, and everyone likes to look at happy photos. I have just spent time catching up on some of your previous blog posts and was sorry to hear about the back issues and lost items. I know how frustrating it can be when you know you didn't really lose something, but instead can't remember where you put it. It happens to me all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.