Wednesday, April 11, 2018

CLOSING OUT FEBRUARY, WELCOME MARCH

Since I did not have my camera, I was not able to do the last two calendar pages.  So I thought I would catch up here even though it is the middle of the month.  Have I told you how much I love having a camera again?  Although I still have not found my new camera or my lesson materials, I did find (or I should say Joe found) the book I teach out of.  So there is hope the other things will turn up as I clean more.

We celebrated Groundhog Day and Punxsatawney Phil said we would have six more weeks of winter.  Are you sure you didn't mean TWELVE weeks, Phil?  This icy, snowy, cold winter has gone on and on even into today.

I posted my pictures of the Super Blue Blood Moon from January 31st.  What a magnificent sight.

Hadley turned six months old in February.  She's turning into such a big girl.

My friend Donna and I went to East Coast Wings to celebrate our December birthdays.  Nothing gets done quickly around here.

In February I had my eyes examined and all is good.  Whoo hoo!

Joe and I went to a fantastic 40th birthday celebration for our neighbor Chrissy.  We had such a good time.

I also took the time to reorganize the pantry.  It was a lot of work, but what a difference it has made in being able to find things easily.

Valentine's Day was low-key because Joe was sick, but I was still spoiled rotten.  It's nice to be a Princess.

And finally we celebrated Chinese New Year -- the Year of the Dog.  Such fun!

I have not worked on my temperature afghan at all because I am working on Joe's to get it done before his birthday.  You have seen as much as I have finished and I will show you the next month as soon as it is done.

Here is my Breathtaking Views calendar for March.  It is a footbridge to the beach in Key West, Florida.  I'd love to be there right now.


And the two calendar pages for March -- 

Yesterday's errors are today's power.

And the page from the Peanuts calendar for March 


I will catch up with March/April tomorrow and we will be back on track.  Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. A nice catch-up post and the calendar pictures are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for more lost things found!! Such a good feeling. The calendar pictures are so nice, especially the beach scene. If you go let me know....I wanna go too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.