Sunday, January 28, 2018

SUNDAY WITH SARAH

Hello there blog friends.  I did not desert you.  I have been living a very boring life with nothing to write about.  Hopefully that will change, but it has been great to just have that down time for awhile.

But in the meantime here is your weekly picture from Sarah.  Do you like birds?  Do you like trees?  Do you like birds in trees?


I love this shot and hope you do too.  I will be back tomorrow with a regular post.  Promise.

Kathy

Weather in Philadelphia:
Cloudy
High:  54*F (12*C)    Low:  37*F (3*C)
Sunrise:  7:12 a.m.     Sunset:  5:14 p.m.
10 hours and 2 minutes of daylight.
Hurray, we've passed the 10 hour mark!

7 comments:

  1. we all need a little down time and its good to now you're ok,,have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think some of us are having that 'downtime'....maybe it is the winter months. Just rest and relax while you can.

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Kathy. I have a request for you, too. Please--Add our little CJK to your prayer list today. He just tested positive for that awful flu that is going around and he has a compromised immune system to begin with. He is 5 and the only child my son will most likely ever have. My son doesn't want me to put it on my blog. Thanks so much. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just pictured you in my mind bundled up in a blanket keeping warm up there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering if you have ever seen the many, many birds that gather around our Lancaster shopping mall, Park City, and Longs Park next to it, on any of your trips to Lancaster. It's crazy!! I'm always so amazed at how many there are....it's usually just before dusk when they gather.
    Boring life can be good....as long as you both are well! I'll look forward to your post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching the birds, whether they are in the trees or not. They are always fascinating. Glad you enjoyed your down time. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life is never really boring, Kathy, but sometimes filled with quieter moments and that's a good thing too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.