Friday, January 19, 2018

I WON!



What a nice thing to happen to me on a cold winter's day.  I found out that I won a calendar from Becky at grandmabeckyl.blogspot.com.  Becky is such a sweet lady and has a great blog.  Last year she did a 52-week photo challenge.  The pictures she took were all so gorgeous.  And she took 13 of them and made these great calendars.

When I opened the package not only was a calendar in there, but also a pretty dishtowel and a sweet note.





These photos are not printed on, but actual photos attached to the pages.  So nice.  Since they are Becky's photos I don't want to share each one with you, but I know I will enjoy every month the whole year through.  It is already hanging up in my kitchen.

Thank you so much, Becky.  I love everything that you sent to me.

Kathy

Weather in Philadelphia:
Hazy
High:  42*F
Low:  20*F
Sunrise:  7:18 a.m.     Sunset:  5:04 p.m.
9 hours and 46 minutes of daylight.



9 comments:

  1. What a sweet thought and thing to share with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! I"m so happy for you. I love your temperature afghan too! Enjoy your day! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun thing to win and I WANT that towel. I wonder where she found that!!!! Hope you and Joe have a great weekend, kathy. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you enjoy your calendar and towel. The towel is found in a place a shop here in OR. I almost kept it myself as it's so pretty and I love the beach. Yesterday the coast had high waves and damaged a restaurant, Kyllo's, in Lincoln City and flooded Wi-Ne-Ma camp our kids used to frequent in the summer, and other places. Even natural gas pipes were broken all around. It's wet and a bit windy here, on my second day of not feeling the best. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect girl for you because you are such a calendar person!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a thoughtful surprise! I know you will enjoy it to the fullest.
    Loving the 40 degree temps today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy mail is the best! Very nice treasures for you to enjoy from Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! The towel is so pretty & I know the calendar will bring a smile each day.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness, what a lovely gift. I always say that handmade personal gifts are the nicest. I know you'll enjoy them. This week coming, I'm hoping to finish off my batch of little red baby hats. Then I'll package them up and mail them off to wherever they have to go to be given out to hospital nurseries. Then it's time to gather all my tax information before the end of February. I feel a busy year coming up. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.