Saturday, August 26, 2017

HADLEY'S WEEK THREE


And August is quickly winding down.  I'll be sorry to see the summer go.  I always am.  Like I said before, I just don't know where this month has gone.  And although I love the fall, I know what comes after that.  I can only hope the winter months move as quickly as this one did.

But the best thing about August is my little great-granddaughter's birthday.  Or should I say birth day.  And at three weeks old she is getting cuter and cuter.


Here's her two week picture.  I didn't get it in time to post last week.
 


Either concentrating or giving the evil eye.  Ha, ha!
 


 Time moves so quickly.  Before I know it, she will be wanting keys to the new car.

Thanks for your kind comments on these pictures.  It's not forever.  In two weeks this princess will be one-month old.

Have a good day!

Kathy

 


5 comments:

  1. Well, she is adorable!! Keep showing us updates as often as possible!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, see is a doll baby for sure. Enjoy her every minute because time does go by tooooo fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dolly! Better hang on to your keys ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little girl !
    She's so alert :)
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the photo updates of your newest family member, Kathy. Time does indeed go by fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.