Thursday, May 5, 2016

MARIANNE STORIES #21


Marianne had to go through some treatments that caused her great pain, nausea, limited diet and many other things.  She has been out of work for several weeks at this point.  Megan is her co-worker.

May 21
Megan told me that several children asked when I was returning. All of them I knew except for one, a boy named Jose. I have no idea who he is, yet he asked about me and wanted to know when I was coming back to work. Now I can't wait to return because I have to find out who Jose is! I might call more often just to talk to the kids and let them know I am okay. I miss their voices and their antics and all the joy they bring to my life, all of the children, especially the one named Jose!

3 comments:

  1. Children are amazing tonics! They boost our energy levels and fill our hearts with joy!!! Everyone should get a child or two or three or four in their life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I think everyone wants to be remembered and loved. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We impact people,especially children,more than we think. More is caught than taught is the saying. Hugs & prayers for Marianne's recovery! woof

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.