Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

Hi everyone!  Two posts in one day.  Wow!

My brother posted a picture of a plant on his blog today and is asking for help identifying it.  I know a lot of you are gardeners so I thought maybe someone could help him out.  Here's the picture:


Anyone recognize it?  Or at least point us in the right direction?

To see his entire post, please click on the Exploration Photography link on the right hand side of my blog.

Thanks for your help.

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Don't know what it is but it is beautiful! Can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it is an Aechmea Blue Rain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thannk you! I googled a picture of it and I believe you are correct.

      Delete
  3. Kathy, It doesn't even look real with those bright colors. Nature is beautiful. I loved your boring day cookies. LOL. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.