Friday, June 19, 2015

FRIDAY VIEWS

Just a quick post today because it is my early day at work.  On Friday we work 8:45 to 5:00.  I like getting out early on Fridays.

My foot is hurting worse every day.  I have a doctor's appointment for Tuesday afternoon.  That was the earliest I could get.  I would go to the Emergency Room but the last time I went it cost me almost $800 out of pocket.  That is over what the insurance paid.  I don't have that kind of money.  All I want is to get an X-ray to see if it is broken or not.  I think it's time to get a new doctor.

At least it is the end of the week.  Diane is out today so it is just Bob, Doug and me.  We work so well together that it will be fine.  I have great plans for the weekend and just hope I can get them all done.

I thought for your Friday View I would show you some pictures of Ocean City, NJ.  I love that place and can't wait to get down there this summer.

May 15th
May 17th
May 25th
May 26th
 It's so pretty.  I love the ocean.

See you tomorrow with hopefully some great pictures for you.

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Kathy, I love your seaside photos. I know what you mean about doctors and insurance..Can any of us ever come out okay on medical situations?? Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I could almost hear & feel the waves on my feet under the dock.......I think the reason people are drawn to the seashore is the peace one feels in the quiet sound of the wavers....(okay not referring to the crowded beaches).
    I empathize about doctors. You could have gone in for an x-ray referral & simply made a appointment to discuss the results. How simple is that? Oh well....Hope you get some rest with your foot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.