Thursday, September 18, 2014

I'M A WINNER!

If you look at my side bar, you will see that like most bloggers I follow a lot of blogs.  Lately it's been hard for me to keep up with all of you because I just don't have the time to read.  However, the other day I saw my friend Bevy at treasured up and pondered had her "Mugs &  Muffins" post.  I always enjoy reading those and so headed over there.  Each time she has a give away.  Most times I don't enter even though I read what is being said that month.

This time, however, she was offering a beautiful journal.  The cover is made by her friend Becky at "Seasoned with Salt".  I loved it.  And the strange part (of course nothing is strange in God's plan) was I had just been looking at journals on Amazon thinking I would like to start up a journal again.  So I entered this time and I won!

I got the journal in the mail yesterday.  The picture did not do it justice.  It is gorgeous!


It reminds me of the book covers my mom used to make.  I wonder why she never thought to do a journal cover.

Thank you so much, Bevy, for choosing me to win.  I am so very happy with it.  It is coming at the perfect time for me too.

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading Bevy's blog, too,
    And I enjoyed reading that you WON!
    What a thoughtful gift and like you said, God's plan.
    Enjoy using it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine! I saw your comment on Bevy's blog. That is so sweet of you.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! It is a beautiful journal ....I love the bow. What a special gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.